This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Packing up
I am packing up the Doctor poked his head in real fast about 7am & said he was sure I would be going home but that he would be back this afternoon to get it all set up. So I am just waiting. I was feeling very good first thing today but then I SNEEZED I am not suppose to do that, I am sure feel the after affects. Thank you Mary for coming to get me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment