This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Tomorrow
Well I think that I will be going home in the morning :) I have the best nurse ever she just moved us into the room next door even though we will be leaving soon just so Alan could have a much better place to sleep. Wow you don't find people who will go out of there way like that just kindness. She is great.. If they do let me go home in the morning Dean and Mary are coming to pick us up A BIG thank you to them. I will find out when all my doctors appointments will be tomorrow I am looking forward to getting out side and really looking around because it sure looks like I can see better now Praise God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment