HOME SWEET HOME I’m home! I didn’t feel like doing much at all yesterday, I want to let all my dear family and friends know how your prayers were answered. I know that many of you were praying that the tumor would be gone when they were ready to perform the operation. That did not happen, but it was still a miracle. The tumor was double the size of ones they usually find, which was a concern to both Doctors doing the operation. Because of the size plus sitting on the optic nerve which was very close to the carotid artery as well. There was a greater concern that when the tumor was removed it may hit one or both. This would lead to blindness or death. (neither one a good optionL). But Praise God when they got to the tumor they found that it was closer to the normal size. The large size was due to cystic fluid.
So when they removed it, it was a "textbook" removal. This is what Dr. Kent told Alan, Kala when he came out to the waiting room after surgery was over. I just want all of you to know how powerful our prayers are. Most of all what a Great God we serve.
I am doing much better each day. I am still sore and very tired. (Why? I don't know, I sure don't doing anything)
Other answered prayers: My eye sight is back to normal, and for the first time in a VERY long time I can sleep on my back. I still have a few weeks to wait to see how the pituitary reacts. I know that God will take care of that too.
Again thank you so much for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment