Hi everyone I am feeling better each dayJ I am still very tired, but getting lots of rest. Thanks to Alan. He has been a HUGE help. He is my best friend and definitely my help mate. Thank you Babe. I smelled something for the first time tonight. His ham & beans. I first found out that I was not smelling when we were driving home Monday, Alan & Mary both at the same time went ewe. I looked at them and said What's wrong? We had driven by a skunk. But it gets better. That next morning I was resting Alan had to get something downstairs and asked me to watch the hash browns.... it seemed like in no time I looked toward the kitchen and it was filled with smoke then the alarm started going off. I went in and took care of the burning browns the kitchen was full of smoke and still I smell nothing. Alan come up and was hacking, wheezing, opening the windows he just looked at me a said really???…..Truth be told the alarm goes off a lot when I cook lol Again thank you all for everything my dear friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment