This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Sunday, September 17, 2017
Okay, a little more detail about how I found out that the tumor was back. The last three years the doctors have been keeping a close eye on it knowing that it was getting a bit larger but it was not affecting my vision or the function of the pituitary. So they were just monitoring it. Then once it grew to a size that they were uncomfortable with and also started affecting my vision that's when it was time to remove it. I've been having some double vision. Praise God I've had no headaches like the last time. I feel pressure in my head especially when I lift something heavy. The plan for removal of the tumor will be up through the nose removing a piece of the skull going in taking the tumor out kind of like an ice cream scoop then putting the skull piece back in place, then back out through the nose and they'll be done. Like I mentioned I will be in an ICU room for a couple of days then down to a regular room and because I live over an hour away I will be staying in a hotel adjacent to the hospital for a couple of days.Of course, that could change either way. I'm just trusting that God is already healed me when I get there, and they won't have anything to take out, but otherwise, he will use a very capable surgeon's hands to remove it. God is in control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment