I want to start off by saying thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts in these coming days. As a lot of you know and for those that don't my pituitary tumor has returned and I will be checking in the hospital today Sunday and I will have surgery to remove it on Monday. I'll be at Duke Hospital in Durham North Carolina. Here is the plan, I will be in ICU for two days, a regular room for two days, staying in a hotel in Durham for 2 days and then home. Alan will be there with me as well as Katie and Casey and most of all of you wrapped in God's arms of protection. Kala will be here the second week after I get home. I want to thank Dean & Mary for getting me to & from the hospital but most importantly taking care of our Kitties while I am gone. Katie will be posting quick updates here and for those that want the (rest of the story) she will be posting on my blog and sharing the link. Thank you again for your love and prayers.
***Just a note it is almost never cancerous but it is sitting on my It is sitting on my optical nerve giving me some slight double vision. I've had no headaches this time around praise God. so my prayer would be
- there's no problem with vision after the surgery
- also the pituitary is still in working order after surgery
No comments:
Post a Comment