Maybe not quite that bad but it feels like it. I talked with Dr Nafach yesterday he wanted me come in for some blood work. (Praise God, instead of going all the way to Lincoln I was able to stay here in town and had it done in our local hospital) I will know monday if he wants me to do anything new.
This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Willie Wanka and the Bubble Gum Girl
Well, I am sure I have you wondering with that title. I am swelling up like the girl on Willie Wonka that chewed the gum which turned into a five course meal, but when it got to the desert all went haywire. She strated plumping up like a BIG BLUEBERRY. Then the Oompa Loompas had to take her away to be juiced. Well, it will take four or five Oompa Loompas to role me down the hallway to get me into surgery. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment