This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Pre - Op
Tomorrow I go to Hasting for my Pre-Op for surgery on the 20th. I will find out if the antibiotic I am on will be a problem, or if my flu hasn't cleared up enough to even have the surgery. My prayer is that everything is ok and all will be on as scheduled. I felt so much better today because last night was the first night in nine nights that I was able to sleep in bed without having to get up to sleep in the recliner chair because I was coughing so bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment