Wow today is very frustrating I am trying to do my Bible reading my eyes are so blurry. Grrrrr…. But the teaching of Paul in Colossians 1 is great he shows us in a very beautiful way who Christ is, and what He does for us. I praise God that I can read His word openly in my home and share it openly with all who are willing to listen. I encourage all of you to take 3 or 4 minutes to read Colossians 1 some time today and really look at verses 15-17. Christ is all we need if we will just put are trust into Him.
I need to be overwhelmed by the majesty of Christ who is Lord of all creations.... He is greater then all my problems, greater then all my dreams.
I need to be overwhelmed by the majesty of Christ who is Lord of all creations.... He is greater then all my problems, greater then all my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment