So sorry that I have not keep up with the blog in part it is because there was not much happening till now and because it was easer to just kind of be "out of sight out of mind" and yes I know that is not good, I will do better.
Well some things have been changing with my eye sight; I have been getting dizzy and having a few headaches. So when I called the Doctor he wants an MRI with or with out the insurance approval. (I sure pray we get the approval), I go to the hospital on Thursday for the MRI he will tell me that day if they are going to move surgery up or not. For now it is still set for Jan 20th. I truly don't feel that bad at all just a few little things, when you put them all together are a bit annoying. Monday morning when I got up I could not see out of my left eye everything was like looking through a kaleidoscope it did not last long. I have had a few headaches one that was bad. The good news is Kala and Carl should be here on Wednesday so they can drive us. Well as always thank you for your prayers and sorry for not keeping up with the post.
No comments:
Post a Comment