I went to the Dr. Kent yesterday he is my surgeon. Some good news and some I could have done with out. They were able to get most of the tumor, but there is some still residual tumor left behind. I have to go back at the end of April for another MRI. I will have surgery after that. (Unless God give me a miracle I know that He can). The doctor wants to do the surgery instead of me going thought radiation and I agree with that fully. I was able to bounce back form this surgery very soon and I have heard form many people how hard radiation is on your body. I am good with this decision. There will be a bigger risk of spinal fluid leakage with this next surgery because they have to go deeper and open two other pockets. One on each side of the one they worked on before.
First thank you all for the prayers on the last round and again I ask you for your prayers.
1. That if it's Gods will He will remover the rest for the tumor on His own with out surgery.
2. If not that the tumor will just keep shrinking till May to make the surgery less invasive
3. My Doctor will be moving back east at the end of June, I am praying this can be all taken care of before he moves.
4. That they will be able to get it all taken care of this time.
5. My eye sight right after surgery was great I was able to see far away with no trouble, but in the last two days I have noticed that my left eye has become blurry.
Please if you have any prayers or concerns that I can bring to the Lord on your behalf let me know. I would to be praying for your needs too.
No comments:
Post a Comment