This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I can drive
I went to the Doctor on Monday he suction out my nose, said it was healing very well. That as far as he could see I should be released for all restrictions the most important is driving. When Dr.Kent got this report he called me to day and said that I can DRIVE. I just got this info a few minutes ago. I am very happy. Most important in the healing is going very well. Praise God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment