Thank you for you prayer,
This is our way of sharing the information we get each day with all of you, in a much more efficient way. It is our hope that you will be able to find the latest updates with out waiting for us to call each of you. I don't all ways get that done in a timely manor sorry hope this will help.
Monday, January 17, 2011
We are getting ready to head up to Lincoln on Wednesday. I check into the hospital Thursday at 10am. My very dear friend has offered to have us stay at her mother & father's house in Lincoln just a few blocks form the hospital we'll be staying there the first night. Then the hospital has rooms for family so we hope to get one of them. Kala will fly into Lincoln on Wednesday night, she has been reading up on post Op care for my surgery so I will have the best nurse. Katie has googled lists for me on what I need to pack so I am ready. It looks like everything is falling right into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment