To all my Dear Family and Friends,
I went to see Dr. Kent's in Lincoln yesterday; he confirmed that it is a tumor on the pituitary gland. It is a little over 2cm in size witch is double the size of most he usually sees. It needs to come out soon. OK now the good news is they are almost always noncancerous. It will be done at BryanLG H; this surgery takes a very long time to schedule because of all the different doctors and tests that have to be done before hand, so I have no idea when I will have surgery, I know it will be after the 17th of this month. I did like Doctor Kent very much he made me feel very comfortable and told me just what was going to be happening. I have an appointment with the ear, nose and throat Dr. on the 12th. Then the endocrinologist on the 15th, I will have another MRI that day too. Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment