Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moving forward

I seen Dr. Kent today we went over all my tests, he was satisfied with all my blood tests. Some were a little high some a bit low, but he was not worried about any of the stopping surgery. Ok that’s the good news.

Now the big question is when is surgery ??????  I DON'T KNOW!!!   Here's the deal. There is only one day a week that Dr. Kent and Dr. Semm can work together, that is on Thursday’s at 1pm, I just don't know which Thursday yet, but that is ok. Even though it's heard to wait I am very comfortable with my doctors and am willing to wait for them. The nurse’s form both offices are talking and working on the date. They should let me know very soon, and yes I will let you all know. When I talked with the nurse today she told me that it will be after the first of the year. So I  just ask for your prayers.  PLEASE PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do for you, I am not working much so we have time to give rides or anything else that may be needed. We will always be here if you need prayer let us know. I will keep up with my blog even if there is not allot of medical news for now. 

God has truly blessed me with the best family, and great friends. Thank you all so much for your faithfulness to myself and Alan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment