Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back home with no news :(

Well we had made it to Minden at about 8am when Dr. Kent’s office called (they are the doctors office that is setting up all the appointments) Sonya told me that my appointment for my MRI had been canceled because the insurance had not yet gave the authorization needed for the test. The MRI is the main test needed to determine how they will perform the surgery. I did have an appointment at 1pm so we just went ahead and drove up. Dr.Nafach is my Endocrinologist, this is the first time we had met. He was nice but again he did not have all the test results from the other doctors but he was able to get most with just a few phone calls. He told me he would be meeting with me after surgery for follow up to see how or if the pituitary gland is still working if it is not we will have to start working with a lot of different med's. So I sure don't think I came away with much information today. But in the big pictures I am sure it will all be helpful. 
Again thanks for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment